RADAR ALTIMETER FOR AEROBATICS
RA-17RB is the new generation of WAVENET Radar Altimeter. A new software and manufacturing process make it have much better performance and new features.
- RA-17RB is a radar altimeter specially designed to use in aerobatic aircrafts.
- RA-17RB consists in a main unit having all RF processes inside and two antennas (Tx and Rx).
- Its design has taken into consideration especially the design antennas, getting their radiation lobe adapted perfectly to the figures of the “unlimited” series.
- Another feature to note is the speed achieved with the measurement algorithm specially designed for this equipment.
- RA-17RB works on ISM frequency band of 2.4 GHz, so special permits are not needed and can be used worldwide.
RA-17RB NEW FEATURES
- New 4 patch antennas.
- Better performance at low altitudes.
- Better performance in going out and in range.
- Capability for on/off during fly.