- OCTOPUS II is a system made up eight receivers that allows monitoring of AM and FM spectrum and offering broadcasters a high degree of control and the possibility of recording both their own emissions as other stations. Designed to be controlled by affront four line LCD display with which program the tuning of each receiver and the real-time monitoring of the main parameters of each receiver.
- It has a USB 2.0 port for PC control. Incorporating an http server, you can also manage remotely via any web browser.
- The local listener of each receptor can be monitored by a speaker (mono) or through the headphone jack (stereo).
- Providing direct alarms of fault of carrier, absence of stereo pilot and non audio from each channel.
- It comes in 19” format, which can be installed in a standard closet.